Animation |Mar 27, 2019
Vacancy:Project Manager / Technical Producer
The ideal candidate will typically come from the software / app dev, media or digital agency industries. They should have experience using agile / scrum methodologies and ideally some game production know how as well, although this is not strictly necessary. If you are organised, communicate well, and love managing people and projects then this could be the job for you.
Key duties include:
· Running animation or technical / development projects, which include games, AR and VR projects.
· Immersing yourself in all production related issues at Sea Monster
· Working with the other producers in costing projects, scheduling, reporting and recons
· Taking full responsibility for your own set of projects
· Helping the team deliver complete projects
· Assist in putting proposals and client responses together
· Generally aiding in the smooth running of the entire production operation
· Technical / development experience
· Specifically mobile / app / game development experience
· Scrum / agile management
· Financial reporting experience
· Tertiary education in project management or related fields
· Project management experience
Sea Monster is at the forefront of the animation, serious game and immersive tech (AR & VR) industries globally. This is a particularly exciting role as you will get to be exposed to all aspects of game and animation production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and growing business at the leading edge of how storytelling and technology combine to drive business and social outcomes. You will learn from the very best and brightest in their respective fields and you will be given the freedom and support you need.
Please email your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
*This position has been filled.
Sea Monster is looking for a mid-level UI Designer with some illustration talent to oin our production crew for a four-month contract from 1 October to 31 January.Read More