Animation |Aug 5, 2019
The ideal candidate would be someone who is warm and friendly, organised, pro-active, and finds personal reward in looking after other people and being of service to others.
Your reception responsibilities would include:
- Answering the phone (transferring calls, taking messages)
- Greeting guests (making them tea/coffee, letting them in and out of the underground parking)
- Keeping the various boardrooms and meeting rooms neat and tidy
- Managing the general Sea Monster email address (responding to enquiries and forwarding to the correct department, sometimes setting up business calls with the sales department, forwarding invoices received to the accounts department)
- Arranging couriers
- General filing
- Maintaining the general office medical supplies
- Maintaining the drinks fridge for Friday Drinks
- Arranging birthday gifts for clients (delivered to their office)
- Arranging birthday cards and cake for employees
You may sometimes also be asked to perform some PA tasks (mostly for our CEO but sometimes for other members of the management team), including:
- Helping to manage the company calendar (setting up meetings, fixing meeting clashes, keeping it updated with client and employee birthdays)
- Helping to book travel arrangements (flights, rental cars, travel packs, etc)
- Arranging lunch for employees and clients who have a meeting scheduled over our lunch break
- Some personal tasks such as restaurant reservations, holiday bookings, etc
- a good telephone voice
- basic computer literacy
We can train you on everything you need to do – what is most important is a willing and positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn and succeed in the position.
This is NOT a position for aspiring animators/graphic designers/producers, etc looking to get their foot in the door and eventually become part of the production team – we need someone who will be dedicated and passionate about running a slick and organised reception area, and helping to look after and maintain a friendly, warm and welcoming office environment for guests and other employees, alike. We’re hoping to find someone who will make this position their own and become a part of the Sea Monster family.
Preference will be given to BEE candidates.
Send a cover letter and a short CV to email@example.com by Sunday 11th August.
**This position has been filled
Sea Monster is looking for a mid-level UI Designer with some illustration talent to oin our production crew for a four-month contract from 1 October to 31 January.Read More