Animation |Jul 28, 2020
Vacancy: Art Director & Team Lead
- Designing concept art, look & feel guides, and characters for use in 2D animation/mobile game projects
- Working with client CI guides to achieving the above
- Communicating the approved style to the team, and overseeing the implementation across all assets of the project
- Art directing team members across multiple projects
- Liaising with and presenting to clients
Preferred characteristics and skills:
- A graphic design degree, or equivalent experience in the industry
- Excellent communication
- Creative leadership and direction
- Team skills development and knowledge sharing
- Proactive and confident, happy to talk to clients and explain concepts
- Experience with designing for 2D Animation would be an advantage
You need to have good communication skills and enjoy working closely with a small team. This position is fairly varied and non-routine and often involves high-pressure situations and deadlines. You would need to be very comfortable working autonomously as well as closely with other team members and enjoy multi-tasking and problem solving on all levels.
Experience with the agile method of project management would be an advantage.
This will be a permanent position (with the usual three-month probation period), and the salary is negotiable, depending on your experience.
About Sea Monster
Sea Monster is an exciting company that creates products for a global audience, from animated TV series, to explainers, to mobile and desktop games, mobile apps, and augmented reality! Sea Monster offers a stimulating, creative working environment with a wide variety of projects that require some graphic elements and creative input.
Please send your 2-page CV, portfolio and letter of motivation to email@example.com