Terms and Conditions
CX Survey Competition
1. This competition is organised by Sea Monster Entertainment. Enter the competition by completing the online survey and providing contact details.
2. The competition is open to residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen). Employees of Sea Monster, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
3. The competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prize being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. The competition starts on 1 April 2019 and finishes on 18 April 2019, both days inclusive.
5. The prize is one Samsung Galaxy Tab A. The prize winner will be determined by random draw, no later than 26 April 2019. The winner will be announced on Sea Monster’s social media pages. Sea Monster’s determination of the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize will be delivered within 14 working days of the winner’s announcement.
7. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details, when completing the online survey, are correct. If Sea Monster is unable, for any reason, to make contact with a winning entrant 48 hours after the draw takes place, Sea Monster reserves the right not to award the prize relating to that winning entrant, or draw an alternative winner.
8. If you are a winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
9. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
10. These competition rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.